Saturday, December 27, 2014

Travel: Portland

Travel: Portland
city of gentlemen

Twenty-four hours in Portland.  The mission was to eat and drink up Portland culture Anthony Bourdain Layover style.  Like I've mentioned from my previous travels, I hate being a tourists as it doesn't let me experience the culture and the people.  

city of gentlemen

city of gentlemen

 As soon as I pulled up to the Rose Garden it dawned on me that it was winter.  Of course there was no great expanse of flowers and colors but what I did find was a dark and eerie landscape. 

city of gentlemen

The food, drinks, and people have been amazing.  However the laid-back, slow paced vibe is completely different from what I'm accustomed to. 

Thank you Portland for a great twenty-four hours.



Pioneer Courthouse Square

Tasty n Sons brunch

Wardrobe
Jacket: Civil Society
Denim: 7 for all mankind
Shoes: Rogue
Scarf: Dartmoor


No comments:

Post a Comment