Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Travel Essentials: Barrington Watch Winder

Travel Essentials:
barrington watch winder
During my travels, it's a pain to keep my automatic watches running.  At home I just throw them into my winder that sits on my dresser, but lugging around a giant winder is not realistic.  Manually winding my watches everyday to keep them from dying is also as impractical.  
barrington watch winder
 Barrington Single Winder has been my solution for the past year.  Prior, my only solution was to manually wind my watches every night before bed so they would be ready for the next day.  The soft, adjustable cushion can accommodate pretty much any size watch or wrist size.  With a light-weight modern design, battery or plug operated, and multi-function rotation, this travel essential has been a staple during all of my travels. 
city of gentlemen

barrington watch winder


No comments:

Post a Comment