Saturday, September 21, 2013

Lounging with Donn Mason

     On my rare days off, it's all about comfort and relaxing around the house.  To help me with that I look to my brethren over at Donn Mason who has always been one of my suppliers for boxers.  It's rare to find apparel made in the states, but Don Mason has been supplying men with fine underwear for over the past ten years.  How many companies can say they ship their underwear in a faux book and a hand written note from the founder? Life doesn't get much better than a morning filled with breakfast, American made boxers, and a weekend full of football.

  I don't always wear boxers, but when I do I wear Donn Mason.  

Don Mason Boxers

Don Mason Boxers

Don Mason Boxers

Don Mason Boxers


Don Mason Boxers

Wardrobe
Boxers: Donn Mason
Shirt: J Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment