Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Labor Day with H&M, J Crew, and Coach

     The Boss and I made another trip back to Healdsburg to hang out with our buddy John, owner of Viszlay Vineyard.  He occasionally throws a BBQ for members and friends, this was the first one we were able to attend.  Food, wine, and people were all great, unfortunately I did not win the grape stomp competition.

     This outfit was all about simplicity, lounging, and enjoying the last few days of summer.

As always, thank you for reading.


coach men's tote

Viszlay Vineyard

j crew shorts

coach men's tote

j crew h&m

Wardrobe
Shirt: H&M
Shorts: J Crew
Shoes: Rockport
Tote: Coach
Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Accessories: Panerai, Miansai, J Crew, Tateossian

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I noticed you followed me on blog-isthenewblack. I've started a new blog http://onebeautyblog.blogspot.com if you're interested :)

    Alexa
    xxx

    ReplyDelete