Monday, January 5, 2015

Travel Essentials: Layrite and Aubrey Men's Stock

Travel Essentials: Layrite


city of gentlemen

Just because I'm away from home shouldn't mean that I neglect my hair and skin.  Therefore on my recent road-trip to the Pacific Northwest, the Jack+Mulligan dopp kit was loaded with all of my essentials.  Hotel bath supplies will do the basic job of cleaning, but to properly care for my hair and skin, I always depend on my own stock.


aubrey men's stock

Their 3-step system of shampoo, conditioner, and scalp tonic takes care of all my hair needs.  The Chinese herb he shou wu energizes and nourishes while the Biotin/Ginseng formula adds thickness and fullness.  You're just three steps away from better hair and better travels.



layrite


There's a huge difference between store pomade and barber quality pomade.  Layrite is of the ladder as it holds like wax, but washes out like a gel.  With three choices to choose from (Original, Superhold, and Supershine), Layrite has the right product for you and your hairstyle.  

city of gentlemen

city of gentlemen

No comments:

Post a Comment