Thursday, July 10, 2014

Travel Essentials: Mismo & Flips Audio


Travel Essentials:

Mismo & Flips Audio

city of gentlemen

Two items that are a must on any getaway are my headphones and a good day-pack. 

mismoflips audio

Stranded on a long flight with nothing but libations and a three-year-old movie playing overhead is the absolute worst.  Bumping my favorite Coachella hits through clean, precise, and hi-def headphones helps me escape.  With Flips Audio, I no longer have to pack headphones and a portable speaker pod.  By simply flipping the ear pods outward, I now have powered speakers to share the music--going from #solo2social.


Then comes the problem of carrying all my daily items: wallet, camera, and phone to name a few.  It's a tough balance between form and function.  A backpack is functional but old-school.  A tote is stylish but not exactly functional for a day of sight-seeing.  Mismo's leather and canvas fold-over backpack is the right proportion to carry all my items and does it in style.
 
city of gentlemen

city of gentlemen
 
cole haan camo
 
city of gentlemen

 Wardrobe
Backpack: Mismo (available here Mr. Porter)
Headphones: Flips Audio
Shirt: H&M
Pants: Zara
Shoes: Cole Haan
Watch: Panerai
 Bracelet: Miansai


No comments:

Post a Comment